We represent clients in the areas of creditors rights’ enforcement, commercial debt collection, and retail debt collection litigation in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Sonnek and Goldblatt, Ltd. offers a vast range of services allowing for the complete handling of all your collection, debt recovery, litigation, and legal needs.
We provide an innovative approach to representing clients in the creditors’ rights industry, and cost effective solutions for the recovery of debt. We are efficient, experienced, and knowledgeable in the recovery of your revenue, property, and receivables. We provide high-quality legal representation to all our debt collection clients large or small. Our firm represents a variety of clients including but not limited to banks, finance companies, and other lenders; law firms, lawyers, and other professionals; landlords, and individuals for debt collection purposes.
Our Debt Collection Services include:
- Consumer Collections – Collecting debts owed by an individual consumer to a business. These debts include personal credit card debt, medical debt, unpaid mortgage or loan balances, etc.
- Commercial Collections – Collecting debts owed by one business to another. Oftentimes, these debts are for services or products ordered from a supplier of some sort that are never paid for. We handle debt collection for large and small business in a variety of industries.
- Government Collections – Collecting of all types of debt owed to governmental entities and agencies including but not limited to taxes, workers’ compensation debts, medicaid estate recovery liens, Department of Health claims as well as others.
- Revenue Recovery – Collecting money due to individuals, businesses, and organizations.
- Creditors’ Rights – Understanding the applicable jurisprudence, laws and procedural provisions of the creditors’ rights industry to protect the interests of business and individuals, who are owed money.
For More information or to obtain a quote for services please contact us.